The adventurer who received undesired immortality Ch 24


Apparently, expectations are always betrayed.

I thought that because I saw a spectacle spreading in front of my eyes after the torrent of light by the transition team ceased.
It was a stone room with a high ceiling.
Common scenery that you can guess from a labyrinth.
A special space that instantly recovers even if a wall is destroyed.
Is it meant to be a continuation of the mysterious area in the labyrinth?
I don't know, but exploring it is currently more important than thinking such a thing.

What is in front of me, is the figure of a man that is being attacked by a huge monster and at the last moments was killed by it.
Although it is far away, in my eyes he seems to still be breathing.
Slowly, his limbs are moving.
I have to help ...

But what obstructs me from helping is a monster.
Huge, but it looks familiar to me.
It consists only of bones, wandering eternally without time and without living.

It was a skeleton monster.

Any sound echoes in the entire room, and the walking footsteps sound so big that you can't think those were from an skeleton.
Such a monster even if it's only bones, it'll make you run away instantly when encountering it in a labyrinth.
A giant skeleton is a dangerous monster.
That monster power is based in the factor of being giant, its strength and speed that are superior to other beings two to three times.
Naturally, the sword power is also terribly strong, and if it hits you then you surely blow up.
Does anyone want to fight with such things?
Even though I became somewhat stronger, it is ridiculous.

But there is a man at the feet of that monster.
Since I can't abandon him, there are no other options.

This seems to be a boss room.

Once entering, it is a special room where you can't exit until you defeat the lord of the room or unless you are knocked down.

However, normally it's not easy to encounter a boss room.
Anyway, the general boss room has an entrance always open so that you can turn back as soon as you think you can not beat it.
Otherwise, the mortality rate of adventurers will be horribly high and for those starters it will be impossible.
Being able to retreat is important so that adventurers can progress gradually while emphasizing their abilities.

However, such a big trial as a closed boss room is practically unheard of.
It's said that when a boss room has not being conquered before, it's such.
It is also said that a closed boss room will not be before reaching at least 40 layers.
In other words, basically it is only the so-called top class people among the adventurers who are allowed to capture such a boss room, even beginners, intermediate people, even advanced users earn in areas not exceeding 40 layers.
 
And yet, here I am.
It seems that this is exactly such a boss room.
I have no choice but to fight it.
I wonder how it will go.

I pulled the sword, jump and confront it directly.
Fortunately, as I appeared, the giant skeleton attention turned to me and it ignored that man on the floor.
That man is no longer breathing now...
I have to settle the matter quickly.

That's the case, I kick the ground.
The body is pushed out at a speed that does not compare with the one I had as human, I quickly escalate from his foot while swinging the sword.

However.

Kachak!

Together with the sound, the sword did not have any effect.
And just after that, the huge bone hand swinging hit me.

I moved in a hurry to take distance from it.
Of course, I grab the guy in the floor, because if he is hit that would be the end of him.

Fortunately, the giant skeleton power seems to be 80% above his speed.
Fighting it for the first time, I didn't know the degree of its ability, but now I think that with his abilities perhaps it can be managed somehow.

I thought so, put the man I'm holding at the end of the hall, and attack again.
The problem is how to damage damage those hard bones.
The stroke I mentioned earlier was at my biggest level of power.
However, it did not seem to get hurt from it.

Even though you are winning at speed, there's no end to it if you do not have the means to inflict damage.
If your physical strength is exhausted, you're attacked and it ends there.
As a boss monster, it's strange to think that it can run out of power.
The reason is that they are receiving direct power from labyrinths.
In other words, there is no point in hoping for the physical strength of a boss monster to run out.
That's why it's over if you do not have the power to beat it down.

Given those kinds of things, the situation that I am now may seem hopeless.

But to me, there is something I could do, unlike regular adventurers.

I am not a clergy, but I have a very special power, healing.
The other side is horribly huge, but if I use healing on it, it should probably hurt him.
But even if I have it, there is a why I didn't use it from the beginning.
It's of course, because I have a limited power of it.
Therefore, there was a problem of how much I will hold out while fighting with healing properties.

But ....
If I do not use this here, neither I nor that man will exit alive from here.
I have to do it.
This is what being an adventurer means.
Fighting without giving up to the end.

As I firmly resolve, I add healing properties to the sword.

A sword that had been of a color close to gold until now, begins to release a pure,white light.
Looking at that, the giant skeleton sensed something so he pulled back.
Healing is a natural enemy of not living beings such as us.
I know that feeling of fear.
Why do I have it, even if it's a destructive thing to me, I don't know.
I can't have the luxury of thinking about that, only how to use it.

And then, using the force from the swing I kick the ground and jump to him.
The force I jumped with was enough to shorten the distance and soon, and I managed to attach to its feet.
The giant skeleton noticed too late that I was at his feet.

I swung my sword and inserted it on his feet pouring all the healing power at it.
And at the moment I thought it was hit, the giant skeleton legs melted.

At the end, he lost his balance so much that he couldn't support the big body and falls.
While at the floor, I ran to the head of the giant skeleton and pouring all the healing power left on me, I struck it and it shattered.

2 comments:

Your message has been sent. It will be published after approved.