Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 229


The Fall

... A few days have passed since Dida left the mansion.

"He should have reached the east... not?"

While processing documents, I muttered.
...... It would be nice if my warning bell is only an unfounded fear.
While I thought about such a thing, a knocking sound was coming from the door and Tanya came in.

"I am sorry, Milady, I have something to report."

"Oh, did you receive a report from Dida?"

At my words, Tanya shook her head with a stiff face.

"No ... but it is a big deal"

I couldn't imagine what big deal she would be talking about.

"... What big deal could we have at this time?"

"The defense front in Count Monroe territory collapsed... The enemies have entered... No, the barrier may have already been broken down from before the war started."

To Tanya's words, I paled up for a moment.
I needed a little time to understand her words because of the confusion.
By understanding, I breathe out and calm my feelings.

"... Are you sure?"

"It is a report from one of our intelligence agents who had been sneaking into the Count Monroe residence, considering the time until the report has arrived here, the enemies have already entered and must be heading towards here..."

"Please tell me in detail, what kind of circumstances produced that outcome?" How is grandfather's army? The second team has arrived to support them? "

"For now, the master ...... No, the death's notice of General Gazelle has not come, but rather the troops of General Gazelle have double the fighting power with a smaller number than that of the enemies and their private soldiers. As a result, the second team was sent to support County Monroe's territory border that was being pressed .... "

"So, how many soldiers did the enemy sent to the border with Count Monroe?"

"Well, the majority of their private soldiers.. and also, a lot of regular soldiers ... ..."

"It is true that many of those that are attacking the Count border, are prepared soldiers? ... Maybe they predicted that grandfathers would be their opponent at the front? So they thought a strategy to break from the laterals? If they predicted that grandfather would be where the war opened, then they threw a lot of militia to the borders and distributed the main force to entertain my grandfather so he could not move... "

As I organize my thoughts, I decide what course to follow from now on.

"So, they began attacking the territory of Count Monroe while grandfather was fighting at the front, and they even sent all regular soldiers to break the border.... But wait for a moment. I still can't understand how could they break the border. What about the quantity of enemies respect the second team and Count Monroe soldiers?, The second team are elite soldiers and should not be some small numbers right? Why was the border so easily broken? "

"...... The people from Count Monroe territory joined the enemy"

"What!!!!!?"

I screamed at that statement. I couldn't control my emotions.
Don……! And the sound of a hit on the desk sounded.
However, as I watched her calm down, I gradually calmed down my emotions.
Even though I mistakenly showed such an emotional appearance, she didn't show any emotion... 

"...... Is the tyranny of Count Monroe the cause?"

As I ask, Tanya shook her head.

"For those who previously lived in the territory of the present Count Monroe, the battle this time is not an invasion but a liberation. They suffered inhumane treatment until the first prince ascended the throne ...So, while they were suffering, Twil's country offered the people a liberation... and organized them for when they war starts. "

"Divan and his people?"

"Yes ... Miss, you said it before"

"……Me?"

"The flow of the world is the same as a river, even if you try to go in a different direction, you can not go against the big flow." "Even if some people opposed, the thoughts of I can't win would prevail and they would change direction to match the main flow, saying that it's the only way, and that thought will be repainted on many others. "... Perhaps Count Monroe couldn't calm the people after the big famine and has sown seeds of anxiety and discontent. And even thought the First Prince ascended the throne and ended the famine, but... the memory of that suffering could not be erased quickly ... "

"Well ..."

Indeed....
Perhaps, behind the movement in Count Monroe territory, there was already someone carrying out arrangements to fuel the population to rebell already.
Even so ...... Is the army withdrawing from the territory of Count Monroe, the defense team is retreating?

"... Wait a moment ... If it's like this, our territory will be attacked from two directions."

"What about the reinforcements from other territories for the war?"

"Do you think they will send any? ... 

probably, I will only have myself to depend on to protect my territory"

For the neighbor territory of Count Monroe, I do not know when the enemy will come to attack here...  Although, with this, I will not receive a request to send soldiers to reinforce another territory.
More than anything, there is no possibilities to fight in the territory of Count Monroe, as the people are with the enemy.

"...Milady, it is serious!"

Along with the knocking sound, such words were issued with a screaming voice coming from the other side of the door.


*******************************************************************************

People, hope you enjoy this chapter. Everyday it's being more difficult to continue. Please help me if you can and appreciate my efforts.
that's all have a nice day!!

23 comments:

  1. Muuuchas gracias por el cap!!!
    Por favor no abandones esta hermosa historia que tan poco le falta para concluir.
    Saludos desde uruguay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this chapter I have waiting so much for this I hope everything it's okey Amd please continue I really love the story and your translation

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope her family is OK...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the translation!! I love this novel so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks 4 your work!
    Why does it always have to be so hard for Iris? I would really like to see more of badass and victorious Iris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done well to have done this much, appreciate your efforts greatly, if you are tired and can't keep going that is for you to decide, but your efforts have not gone unnoticed, thank you for all you have done so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for translating this story, it means a lot. I love this story. I'm looking forward to its ending. I love the character of Iris so much! And I'm wondering who will she end up with. Is it the 1st prince or the acacia prince? Looking forward for the next update. I'm searching for the raw story of this. Because I badly want to know the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  8. muchas gracias por todos tus esfuerzos al subir esta historia, pero todos podemos seguir esta historia gracias a ti que claramente te gusta tanto como a nosotros... bueno gracias y no te sobreesfuerces supongo .-.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the translations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u so much for this chapter I waited for so long 😄😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh I can't wait , I hope iris stays safe 😱, and that Prince sigh.. the way he loves her sounds so toxic I hope she don't accept her engagement to save the country.. 😫 thank u for the translations ❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. la verdad es que soy muy poco de comentar porque apenas me alcanza a leer por mi trabajo, esta gran obra la comencé en español pero como su traducción iba muy atrasada comencé a buscar y aquí la encontré, de echo no se mucho ingles y para poderte seguir con el poco tiempo que me queda me leo libros de ingles, no quisiera que dejaras esta obra inconclusa porque de verdad me gusta, animo, saludos desde Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the work. Really like Iris and this story, so I hope you continue the translation. However do what you feel like, don't burn yourself out and start to hate translating just because you feel like you have to.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you so much. this is my favorite light novel and your translations mean a lot to me sorry that I don't comment all the time

    ReplyDelete
  16. The war begins! They're heading straight for Iris, what will she do? Thanks lots for translating this chapter. I started reading this recently and it's brought a little joy to my every day! Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for all your hard work
    If you ever felt that you work wasn't appreciated, if a mistake. Thank you again for all <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for your hard work! I'm sure I speak for many when I say that you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please, please dont leave it. How can we help?
    Thank for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete

Your message has been sent. It will be published after approved.