Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 135



Big Adventure II

"I have bad mannered people ... They seem to be making a fuss every now and then?
The noise is coming from my side this time, I'll deal with it ... The one in the midst of the stir, are you the one that caused this mess?" Grouse turned around and fixed his sight on his men.

The men in a row next to the wall showed a reaction.

"Dean, how much do you know about the issue?
Well, maybe I should call you..."

Following Grouse's gaze, Dean's sharpened his eyebrows like glaring at him.

"Speak quickly about what we want to know. If not ... " Looking at him as if ordering an employee.

At his reaction Grouse laughed touching his nose, the men showed a reaction that seemed like they were ready to start fighting again.

"Stop it!"

It was Grouse who yelled suddenly and stopped them.

"This guy is a kind of monster, it takes all of you here present to take him on and each of you will become useless guards for fighting against two youths and losing miserably"

"It's a terrible lie coming from you Grouse ... I think I can only get more than half in one move?"

After those words, the two people on the front furiously attacked Dean.

But Dean swiftly sends their two swords onto the floor.

It was a pity I couldn't see what he did, because the movement was too fast.

"The quality is bad"

Despite saying that, Grouse was laughing.

"You are as usual, Dean ... you guys know what Dean was asking ...? Did something bad happen, and what about the information?"

"In reality, They will not speak ... I will explain"

"A woman?"

I came in front of him feeling the gazing of all the people gathered in the place.

"... Nice to meet you, my name is Iris, Lana, Almeria"

"Almeria... ... Why is an aristocratic lady in such a place?"

"Of course, to make a deal"

The moment when I said so, Grouse smiled grandly.

"A masterpiece! A noble lady making a deal with me? ... That's a bad thing to say, return home child and eat luxury sweets!"

"Yes, I would like to do that ... but because you guys are making too much noise, I had to come."

He stops smiling and laughing at my words.

Instead, I felt an intimidating gaze that made me feel pained.

"... Watch out your words ... Whether you are a nobility's lady or Dean's girl, I won't pardon you."

A sense of terror that made me tremble all over attacked me.
However, I put strength on my belly and resist it.

"It is apparently rumored that in the streets that the Armelia duke's people and your Vortic family joined hands to ruin the interests of the people. Cunning as it seems the rumor exists,doesn't it? Well, that is why ... I, as a duke, as well as myself, I want to have this matter finished soon. "

I said so and laughed.
It would seem ridiculous if you look at me by from the present atmosphere.

"Separately, it is not a big deal, even if I recklessly moved by myself, as a duke they would appeal that you and me were not hand in hand but under the pretext that a nobility's child was killed by a group of ruffians, it might also be possible to move the national army with the justification of maintaining public order ... so that the responsibility of this case does not hurt the name of the duke's house.. if you can stop it quickly and it is still not finished then it will be the proof that the current mastermind of this case is not you. However, I do not mind if you try to stop it "

In my words, Grouse gave a frown.

"When I hear that, I wonder if I can give a hand."

"Oh, yeah ... I will return the favor, I want to stop it as soon as possible. So for you too, it's very convenient, so let's set up a collaborative system quickly. "

"... One thing, can you tell me?"

" What thing?"

"If you are a duke's daughter, you didn't have to bother to come here, you could have prepared soldiers and crush us?"

"Well, yeah."

"Then, why ..."

".... An organization like yours does not stop even if your buildings collapse or the head is cut, even if I tighten the regulations on you, your organization will only be more cunning, if you have trouble, you will move to another territory, Well, I guess you are an influence to the city progress or recess too. "

Certainly the men in front of you aren't holding good things in their hands.
However, it is a fact that you're accepted by the residents, rather it is said to be a result of something the residents see.

Even this time, the officials are doing concealment work ... but they usually do not do such things, something happened, the worried voices are rising.

I was surprised to hear such a voice when listening to the streets, and it is surprising that those voices are from the residents in the documents to be incinerated. It is close to the truth that " other people may have been doing misdeeds in the name of the Vortic Family" When I saw it, I proved this fact.

"Or do you think you don't deserve those voices that stand up for you? If so, I will instruct you to move out as you wish and prove to them that you deserve their efforts."

The moment when I spoke, Grouse laughed.
And the surrounding men were laughing too.
The sound in the entire building is big.