Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 1






Painful...
The first thing I felt was a painful sensation. I was in asleep until then when I was awakened by that sudden pain and regained "myself".
... If I could, I would have wanted to awaken a little more quickly.

In a situation where a lot of people are holding me down on the floor and I'm caught by several men, everyone would think to struggle even if they are not myself.

If this is a kidnapping, perhaps the prince might help ... How sweet dreams, but now this is a place "to convict me". There is no way he would save me because he is standing on the side of the perpetrator, not the victim.

Well, let me explain about me a little more so that you can understand this situation now.

My name is iris. Iris · Lana · Almeria. The first child of the Duke of Almeria, Kingdom of Tasmeria in this country. A 16 - year - old girl who is bashful and shy. My father is the prime minister, my mother is the daughter of the general and my parents are at the top of the bureaucracy of the kingdom. I am a good lady who is the second best after the royal family even among all the countries.

"I" am another person. To be exact, "I" am now in a state where the original "iris" and my current self are mixed. Apart from the original "iris"... the other half of me is a woman who worked normally in a country named "Japan" and died at the age of 30 years old. I worked and one day I worked very late that night, I died in an accident on the way back from the company and I was awakened by pain just now.

 .... I was living my life as the original iris until now, but from now on it will be a combination that will merge both of us. ...... However because of the current circumstances I cannot afford to be leisurely about my new life. 

Well, she and I fused together and I thought about looking back on my "memories" just awakened inside me. ...... This is the world of the game that I was playing after working before!.

Even if there is work, I want to be in love! Although love was only in my mind and nothing happened in reality, I still wanted to be a girl and dream of having a blissful life with love. Such a wonderful game filled that part in me.
I was quite healed by that game that had the love history I always dream of while on a break or in the evening ... 

Now this world is exactly the same as the world view of games that I went through long ago.

The title of the game is "You are my princess" in short for you. The story is about  the medieval Europe, and a Cinderella story about a baroness daughter, happening between the young people who are located at the top of aristocratic society in a school where the nobility's children gather ...

The love captured people with this Cinderella are the 2nd Prince, the son of the Knights, the gran duke son (my brother), and the son of Darryls religion pope. 

Well, there is of course a rival character in the story. That is me, a Duchess daughter who is the fiance of the second prince Edward Tone Tasmeria.
When I played the game, the Baron Daughter, targets Edward, even if he has a fiance, then the fiance disturbs the Baron Daughter and gets in the way of their love and that makes her be seen as a bully.

However, even though the nobleman's daughter is young ...... I mean that iris did it without using the power of the house, she spread slander or sarcastic words at school at most. When I was playing the game, I sometimes thought that she was annoying as a rival character ... .... If I think carefully, her way of performing was "a behavior that is appropriate for the status" of a nobleman.

Someone gave her a piece of advice, she received the advice and slandered the baron daughter, the heroine did not change her appearance. So at the ending she was the one at fault and suffering. she was imprisoned as a forced nun in the Darryls church forever and inside me I was feeling "There is no need to go that far with her... "

Because, when thinking carefully, the heroine approaches a man with a fiance, and the fiance loves him even with that infidelity ... ... If he thinks normally, he is the bad guy not? Everyone would hate such a person, and it's really compassionate what iris did as the most suffering part. She did not perform as much harassment as the harassment that her status in society enabled her to do, and I know how much miserable she was in the history. I think I could not compare the suffering of the heroine and her ... I do not think I could.

...... Nevertheless, in this situation they will not hear such an explanation, and there is no ally in this isolation state.
I had already entered the ending of the game, and I have been dragged down to the place of conviction for main character and the handsome guys that loved the baroness daughter in this way.

"Let's hear if there is something you have to say about this, Iris. About the cruel harassment you did to Yuri"

Ed 's hard voice echoes in this place. The gaze that looks down on me is of disdain.

"... ... ... can you let go of me?"

The man holding me ignored my words. Dolcesen Cataveria, the son of the knight general, is strong and was hurting my shoulder.
he ignored my words and strengthened his power on me.

"You are hurting me ... ... I wonder if you as the son of Druna general Knight who serves as chief of the knights that defend the weak, would hold with brute force such a weak woman without strength "

To this point he showed a reaction. After all the knights' teachings were like that.

"... .... You are not a weak child, please do not make a joke ... "

Laughing and saying, my brother Bern Tashi Almeria. A cold gaze that I can not imagine given to a sister and a sarcastic mouth that really frustrated me.

However, even if I'm frustrated I'll not do anything with a hot head.

"I harassed the baroness Yuri Noyer certainly, I will accept it."

"... ... Do you admit it quite easy?"

"That’s right. Because it is obvious that everyone knows what happened and I don't want to take your time, This is my sincerity."

"Why did you harass her ... ...!"

"Why do you ask? Why ??........."

Ed had been excited, he fainted for a moment. 
I wonder if I remember about him. ...... No, he who is showing himself as the hero is surely in the memory of the original iris and inside of her head her memories of him are transformed by love, so I'm sure it was false such a good image of him...