Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 126



Tanya's Feelings


"... wait, Tanya"

Late evening ...... I was stopped when I was about to leave the building.

"What, Dida ... I am busy"

While looking back, Dida as usual had his hateful smile on.

"I wonder if you got instructions to investigate the eastern part from the lady, including the monitoring of your babies spies, it is a hard work."

"If you think so, retreat quickly from here"

"Unnecessary"

"... What is ...?"

"Because I will go check up, I will contact the rice cake shop of the city, I will just come back to the old nest"

Listening to that word, I remembered how he came here.

Speaking of which, I heard that the man in front of me was from the eastern part...... he had something to do in such an organization.

The lady picked him up when she was traveling with her family to the east.

The eastern town is not far from the capital city, so she frequently went on a trip with her family to the sea.

When I was learning the work here ...... I could not follow her for this reason, and I was waiting for the lady 's return, when she came back, I was surprised with this guy.

"You have your own work?"

"Because I have an excellent buddy there in the eastern part, and it seems like some of the guys from there have grown up."

"...... Still, if it's you, did you check if the organization is moving? Because you were a child at that time... you were really young ... the actual face is unknown ... ... it's dangerous."


"Hey, I was there once in a while, there are some memories about them that I can count on?"


"I know, even if I'd have told you not to, you would have moved.. is it not?"

"The same as you do your best for the lady, I think it'd be better for me to move? As you said earlier, you already had an intuition about it."

sigh, I gave a glance to this man as if asking for the real intention.

The man received the gaze and laughed like troubled ... ... but eventually it became a serious look.

"I have a bad feeling about it, so I want to go directly and see with my eyes, if I can cut ties with my past, I want to do it."

"Do you think that if you said such a thing I would let you go alone?"

"I told you earlier, I can deal with that certain danger ... ... So sorry."

The moment I was told that ... I was shocked.

He does not feel guilty, He doesn't have any internal struggle.

And at the same time my consciousness went further.

Finally, I caught sight of what happened, he was a former culprit and a criminal in his past.

On my face, I had an expression that looked sorry.

... ... Next time I opened my eyes, my head could not catch up for a moment.

Anyway, what I see in my eyes is the usual sight.

Because it was my room.

But it was not a dream what happened.

Look at the clothes you are wearing, I said to myself.

With a brief dressing up, I jumped out of the room to report to milady.

"... Dida went to check the east?"

The moment I said that, the lady rounded her eyes as if surprised.

"Although I do not need worry if it is Dida, I know that myself ... but I do feel unhappy."

I was murmuring as I thought of that report about the east.

"Despite that, I can not afford to dispatch a few people from Lyle ... or some kind of user like that ...... More than anything, his actions are appreciated from my point of view. "


"... ... Ok"


There is no reply to the decision of the lady.

I covered the unpleasant feeling that was within my heart and I returned to normal work.