The adventurer who received undesired immortality - Ch 1 (Second Part)


After a while, strangely, I awakened...

So, I awakened...

I was eaten by the dragon, I recognize that I definitely died, but why then I woke up...

And, I noticed.

No no no. Is not this impossible?

Immediately after I wake up, I checked the situation and thought so from the bottom of my heart.

What can not be done?

That's my body's story.

I look my hand.

There is no meat that was supposed to be there before.
There is no skin.
Only there are white and thin bones.
That's it.

And it was not only my hand, the whole body was like that.
Feet are bones without meat and skin.
Also the upper arm, the face ... I do not know the face, perhaps it is probably the same as this condition.

In other words, I, a copper class adventurer, from being an adventurer changed to a different class.

Is not it right?


Anyway, what to do now? That is the first thing I should think about.

For the time being, I'm lucky to be alive after been eaten by that dragon.

No, am I really alive?

Skeletons are monsters, and they are not "alive".. more like dead than alive..
It is said to be the weakest monster which is said to be easiest to annihilate.

I am dead.
I'm dead and exist in this world.

This is very bad.

If I return to town like this, no matter how much I talk and claim to be Rayd Finl, I will be chased and exterminated like a monster.

Then my presence completely disappears.
That is a no, I cannot allow that to happen.

Although in a state of only bones, I am still alive.
 
On my consciousness, I am alive.

Therefore, I can not go back to the city to be killed.

But what will I do from now on?

That is a problem.
Am I going to live here forever?

However, this is a labyrinth.
 
Adventurers come to hunt monsters, and although there are other levels in here, most likely the monsters I will encounter in there are stronger than me.

If I'm wandering around, I will be exterminated...

What should I do…….

And thinking about that, I thought that.

I am a monster now.
There is a mysterious nature as a monster, and a monster that passed through years and experiences gradually evolves into a superior existence.
 
Whether or not I am definitely a monster, I do not know  clearly, but apparently the skeletons here are exactly the same as me.

Then, can I also do it?
Existential evolution.

And, I thought.

Although the research book of monsters says that there are not occupations but there are evolutions, and I have read before the paths of evolutions of monsters.
Of course, from all monsters, skeletons are the most similar to humans.
I guess, if I can have meat attached to these bones, I can hide behind a robe and a mask, and live more or less like a human being again..
Then I can go to the town and get the opportunity to explain to various acquaintances what happened to me.

I know that it is a pretty absurd thought, but now I can only do as much as I can.

So, I thought that was okay.

Let's aim for the existencial evolution for the time being.

In this labyrinth, lets start here.