My translations are being stolen



People,

Today looking for a nice image for the header of the novels I encountered something that really… just another headache…

Some really famous sites have been taking my translations, posting them as their own. You can even see the dates jump from June to September, as I started posting only on patreon in that lapse of time. 

I had so many problems while translating… First the insults, later the blog started working “strange”… 

It started to be broken while no changes were made, code was shown to the visitors, I had visits numbers of 0 when a new chapter of common sense or garudeina was posted and comments as if many people saw the chapter… etc…

I found no solution so I started to post on patreon, while at the same time, this many sites that have been publishing my translations as their own had no new chapters…

People, what do you think should be done about this?

What I receive is not enough to have a server and domain. Blogspot has limited features regarding security. 

I can’t find a solution…


Please search for "common sense of a duke's daughter" in google images and see the results... compare with a tool or just opening my translation and those in the sites side by side and see for yourself.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent. It will be published after approved.