Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 147


My Story

In the meantime, mother fell sick.

It was an epidemic disease.

Though it is a disease healed by medicine, the medicine was so expensive that we could not reach it.

Divan did not have anyone to consult about the medicine.
While that, the condition of mother became worse and worse.

Then ... I asked Divan, to visit the baron.
Perhaps it might help her ... ... and so on I thought.
Far from asking, however, I could not even meet him and got driven out from the front door.

Besides, the legal wife moved in order to have eyes everywhere and make mother a deceased one.

Divan managed to help me at the last minute, but I do not know what would have happened without him.

I got very angry with Divan.

Considering a little, I can tell that my existence is an eye-catching one for the wife, even if she does not care about the Twilies country.

"But the owner of the baron house is my father! I thought he would surely help if he learned about the situation. "

Divan admonished me for shouting so.

Stop seeing dreams.

Despite watching mother say that she woke up from love dreaming in truth, she could not get divorced afterwards as a result of what happened.
After mother disappeared, the wife did not search for us.
For the aristocracy, it was just a romance game.
Even if I was born at the end, they do not care about it.

... ... I could not object it.

Rather, I was convinced.

After all, relationships between people are about deceiving and being deceived.

Winning, and winning.

I have learned so much from Divan.

It is only love that lets the person blind and lost.
The person who fell in love.
The one who believed, loses.
My mother lost.

...... Oh, why is it?

How simple, easy to understand.

Then I will fight with all I have.

Fight and be a winner.

People in the town who overlooked me, as well as the members of the baron house.

And the mother who put me in this environment.

Win over, look back, look down on them.

I swore so then.