Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 149


Post-treatment and reporting

"... ... what a method, I'm afraid of getting used to it, are not you?"

While being surrounded by documents, I'm immersed in my thoughts.
The noise of writing was crisp and the feather pen moving was echoing in the room.

On the desk, a number of documents.
It's not a bunch, it's a mountain.
In addition to the documents of ordinary work, there is also a part that has accumulated during the problem with the eastern city.

...... But it is better than all the papers I had to review after returning of the problem with the excommunication of the previous church.
Since then, I have made preparations of what to do in the case of something happening, while in my ausence.
While I think that nothing should happen yet for the moment, it's good to have all prepared ahead of time.

"Well, it's over ... ..."

Thankful, in fact, this time I was helped by Sebas to finish.

"Thank you too Sebas"

"I skipped instructions and processing because Dean helped to process that."

"Well ...... Even though I was back in such a hurry, the papers preparations were lacking. Thankfully he helped too."

Although while I was signing the documents, in my mind his name was all that occupied my thoughts, fortunately, it seems I didn't sign his name in the papers.

"Excuse me, Milady"

Along with the knocking sound, Tanya came in.
Her look seems a bit confused.

"There is a report, is it OK now?"

"Yes, it's okay because the work is finished, so what is the report about?"

"Yes, there are two reports that came in...... One seems that Dorsen has resigned from the knights, and there is a movement from the Earl of Catabera... ... probably about the latter case I think that it will be officially informed to me from the Armelia's Duke house."

"Yeah ... What about the movement of Dorsen?"

"After returning to the kingdom, he disappeared from our maps... ... Shall I still follow him?"

"Wow ... No ... There's nothing left for him to do with us now, wealth and honor are the only merits he has been polishing up to now, not needed for us. And here I also believe that with Lyle and Dida present it's enough... .... So if you are going to follow him, I'd like you to turn those people you send into an investigation team to search for the movements of the kingdom. "

"Ok milady, I will make the arrangements as you instructed"

"Please, can you bring me another report?"

"The resolution about the case of the nobles involved with Van in this incident has came out, Van seems to have a poisoned the former pope as well, and the other aristocrats who were involved replaced the principal of the noble's college."

I look at the list Tanya handed me over.

"so..."

"... is not so surprising, is it?"

"Because I was forecasting to a certain extent this scenery when I sent a letter to the priest Rafshimons and the kingdom"

A bitter smile floats in my mouth while I say it.

Van is a commoner who has no shield and nothing now.
...... There is no reason to be safe, trying to conspire with the child's of the aristocrat is something expected.
What I generated with the church case, is nothing less than reversing the state of the system of this country from the ground up.

Until now Daryl church has kept him sheltered from everything, but now he's with nothing to count on and there is a knob on his eyes that is taking his rightful place when replacing the previous pope.

For Princess Ellia, I guess that she wanted to take care of me early before I do any more unnecessary things like the church's case.

"Although I was a little surprised that she decided to make her move so early.... I knew it, that is why I handed it over to the kingdom. I delivered a helping hand to him once ... It was him that refused it... "

"... then you made him to be a sacrifice so that other aristocrats who are in your way disappear as originally scheduled while with other methods? "

Most of all, the nobles who accepted the proposition of Van this time are only those who are dogs of Ellia.
Nonetheless, it seems that the head of the territory located in the north of the Duke of Armelia also falls within that scope, so it should be said that Van played well enough the role to spread so far.
...... The overseas merchants came frequently even after raising exportation tariffs, so I was not bothered by what trouble could the northern territory cause.

"It is certainly true that I could not eliminate them with my hand but I am afraid that if you leave this work for your mother, it will be terrible for them"

" it's good."

I laughed in spite of not wanting at Tanya 's words.

"Thank you. What you said is truly wonderful. Please check whether the sentence was executed securely, actually I'm still concerned about it, because I don't know how it will result, lets see what happens, hope everything can proceed smoothly. Then Tanya. If I have a break please bring me a cup of tea at the salon, I need your tea at these moments. "

"I know"

Tanya smiled sweetly.

Because I am considering my physical condition, I'm seriously taking in consideration the time for breaks and saying it on a voluntary basis she seems so happy that she smiles like this now.

To that smile, I stood up pretending that I did not notice her happiness that I had a break as I saved that feeling in my chest.