The adventurer who received undesired immortality Ch 25


I feel that the power of that monster is flowing into my body as usual.
Maybe because the opponent this time was too powerful, but I feel that the torrent is much stronger than usual.
Even though that kind of opponent would have easily be beaten if I were silver class ....
Well, yet, I'm happy.

I no longer make any move after I crushed the head of the giant skeleton... I just stare at the wreckage and breathe in.
Of course, this is a metaphorical expression as my lungs are not working... I'm yet to have complete meat...It's just that my mood is like that.

I'm more like a complete being now that I've got some meat, but... there is no mistake... I'm yet to have the body of a person.. right now, I can't even move like a living being..
It is evident from the fact that I don't feel like I'm breathing, no matter how long I try to breathe in.
Well, I can still wield weapons, and move my body even if I can't breath.

Besides that, there is this man lying on the floor right now.
That man who was hurt when he got caught.
He may die if I don't do anything, I need to give him first aid as soon as possible.
He seemed to still have breath before, but what about now ....

When I thought so, I approached and looked at the situation. His breath is more shallow than I thought.
The bones of the flank seems to be broken, and one of his leg bones is damaged too.
He's seriously injured to the extent that he would definitely die if I left him be.
But here I am.
I can not use recovery magic, but I have a healing property.
Recovery properties are excellent because it instantly recovers any object or living being to a perfect state, but healing is not so bad, only that it's a little slow.

Thinking about properties...
In the past, after defeating very weak monsters, I felt a torrent of strength coming towards me. But now, even with this boss class monster, I feel less force being absorbed.
By that, I feel that this body has been strengthened.
The power of spirit, mind, and properties that comes from the body, is much bigger than before fighting, and in this situation, what more could I ask for.
In other words, it seems that my property is likely enough to recover the wound.

Anyway, the reason why I got healing properties was because it was accidentally brought along by my whims, and now I am thankful for that.
My mentality has increased dramatically too.
I do not know why is that... ... but it's not a bad thing.
The only thing is that this property is opposed to the fact I'm an undead now, so it is another story if I were to disappear by using it, but I do not feel particularly any risk when I used it before.
If it doesn't bring any problem it's a nice property to have.

Well then, I started to heal this person using my property.
I have never used it on a human before.
To be honest, this is the first time I used it to "heal" and I have doubts whether it is truly possible.
But, just looking at his condition that's improving it seems to be possible somehow.

I put my hands on the affected areas of the man's body, first the fractured affected area, and clench my palm on while outputting some of the power on it.
A pale phosphorescence shines in my hand.
I use gloves, so as to not have direct contact with the light and... it will be a problem if he wakes up and sees my bones-meat hand, so I will keep on wearing it for the time being.
If the gloves interfere with the healing then I'll just take it off at that time.

Fortunately, it seems that it works fine even through the thick cloth of gloves.
The part of the bone that was broken has started to become reddish and gradually regained it's normal color, and the bone which was shifted gradually returns to the correct position little by little.
To be honest, I do not know how long it will take to be cured, so I will stop when I see that he can get to town without life rik, It will be alright with this, so I move my hand to his feet this time.

In the same way, I activate the property, the fractured part of the foot also changed from a morbid reddishness gradually to a skin color, and the beautiful thing is that now you can be totally unaware that it had fracture if you have not seen it before .

Is it already healed?

I don't know how.. but I did it. It seems healed.
Well, even if it was not entirely easy, it is not bad.
Yet, if I moved him, if he were to have broken bone left it would be really bad.
For the time being, I'll wait until he wakes up. I think it would be better to return after checking firmly whether this man has pain anywhere or not.

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

"... Where is this ...?"

It took some time, until he finally woke up, so I heard such a voice in my ears when I was watching alert for if any monster appears in the surroundings.
Apparently, the man seems to have got up.
Knowing that, I approached the man.

"... you... don.. have.. an..y.. p..ain ...??"

Talking is still a little difficult for me, but the man understood and nodded,

"Ah ... Alright, here is that place... That's right, that's amazing... the giant skeleton was defeated... What ...! When? .... "

He seems to have a clear consciousness as he opened his eyes big and shouted, but abruptly a sharp pain assaulted him.
Apparently, from the reaction it seems that he's not totally cured by my healing.
Well, he was more dead than alive..
And my current power doesn't have such a huge effect.
It seems better if he goes to the hospital later.
While thinking so, I talk to the man,

"...... I heard you ... I defea..ted.. that... giant.. ske..le..ton"

That's what I said while showing him a stone of the size of the palm of my hand.
I found it while looking into the wreckage.
It was troublesome to find because the head was broken apart and this stone was confused with parts of the bones, but there was plenty of time to spare.
As a result, I was able to find it.
It was big, astounding big.
The man looked at it, with a surprised face,

"...... This is a stone equivalent to a big sack of gold.. I think the price is bigger than that, but I won't know unless I appreciate it in detail ... It seems like that boss was a big deal to beat ..."

Certainly, if you see that stone, you'll be doubtful whether the person if front of you has such ability.
Even if so, the true is that I took care of it.
I guess this is rare drop because of luck.

A monstrous that has undergone a certain amount of years in here has hidden a high quality stone in its body, a hundred times more precious than the usual.
The giant skeleton of this time, perhaps because it had been left for quite a while, had this kind of stone.

In any case, there is no doubt that it is a good stone that is likely to sell at a high price as it is. 

"... Do... you.. know.. where.. I..ca..sell...it..."

I closed my mouth while saying something.
He knows what I mean.
This probably will be sold for more than 15 gold coins.
In other words, any men's debts can be covered with this.
But the man was silent, probably, this man has a lot of debts.

But I say to the man.

"... If you need it, I can share from it with you..."

Of course, of giving it to him for free... I have my plans..

6 comments:

  1. First!
    Thanks for the chapter.
    Hope you can keep the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the chapter, always lurk on this novel for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say. Expected to read novel not manga. Keep it alive please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ug the manga is releasing faster than the novel but I understand

    ReplyDelete

Your message has been sent. It will be published after approved.