Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 129




A journey


"... ... Did you receive any contact from Dida?"

Two weeks passed since Dida went to the east.
However, I have not received any contact from him.
Time goes by on the way, I am worried.

"No"

"... ... Ok, then what about other contacts from the survey team?"

"First of all, the security of the city is getting worse. There is no detailed report so far... only that the residents are afraid of the Vortic family and that there is a possibility of adhesion with officials apparently"

"Well ... I see ... What is the Vortic Family doing, what does it want to do? ... Do they want to face the Duke of Almeria in rebellion?

"It is unlikely, that possibility is low, and the organization also has an ancestor that from a long time ago comes here.. I do not know their reason for suddenly taking such action."

"Well, if that is the case ... then, someone other than the Vortic family is faking their name and using it."

"Lady, I have something I would like to report"

"What is it?"

"Dorsen seems to have left for the eastern part."

"... When did that happen ...?"

"This morning, he left the capital, I felt as if he was going back to the kingdom, the direction was the eastern side ..."

" I do not care, but ...why is it the eastern part at this time?, I thought he came to talk to me,"

"There is absolutely nothing we can understand about this, here is the list of people he contacted in the capital."

I look over the materials received from Tanya.

There is no particular suspicious person.
Although it is not ... I can't undo my suspicions....

"... ... check out this merchant's behavior once again and strengthen the monitoring on Dorsen"

"Does this problem have to do with Dorsen?"

"Well, I don't know, but at this point he's going to the east, it's too much coincidence, although interference from other nobles can be considered, but it's too early for them to take action. He is going to the same part we are having trouble with. I think that is most doubtful, if there is room for discussion, I would like you to explore the trends of other nobles as well. "

At that timing, I heard a knocking sound.
And it was Dean who came in.

"Dean, you came at a good time"

"I'm sorry, the schedule pushed me a bit, I was late for coming."

Then, I tell the situation to Dean.
While I was speaking, he had a steep expression.

"While I was leaving the lady, I heard a disturbing rumor that one of your aides is actually bankrupt, in fact, he is connected to the back town and is trying to raise funds from the people. Also one of your former classmates and knight is moving trying to correct the misdemeanor to milady, most likely it is probably this case you are saying to me. "

"... ... What does the rumor say?

"That rumor is currently under my observation. I think that some kind of aristocrat has to do with this ... but the strange thing is that the rumors are flowing among the people."

"so……"

"Lady, Dida ... ...."

Tanya says something and ignores him.

"I trust Dida ... I want to believe in my people ... I wonder if it's only my worries, but I'd like to clean up this rumor before the noise increases."

A little, I'm thinking about the future action to take.

And I told Tanya to call Sebas.

"Milady, would you like something?"

"Sebas, I will be leaving here for a week, during the meantime please I leave the government to you."

"Ok, I will do my utmost milady."

With my instructions given, I gazed at his wrinkled eyebrows as I said about my travel ... yet he quickly lowered his head.

"Lady, No you can't ... ...."

"Well, don't worry about it, I need to go to the East. Fortunately there are no other tasks now, Sebas will take care of the leaders ... Ok, I am tired from the work I have done so far. Because I've broken down, I'm resting with a little discomfort and I ask Sebas to substitute for me, you know what I mean not? "

"Yes, young lady did not leave this place, is it that sort of thing?"

"But, milady, why do you also have to be in the east ...?"

"First of all, I thought that I wanted to work on the Eastern office about this problem, because I thought that my position could be used to solve it easier like that, and I wanted to confirm the situation with my eyes before anything else. In the end I wanted to figure out what kind of people the Vortic Family is ... Finally, I want to take measures against that knight's baby, I want to solve it while I'm in touch and not attracting attention... .... The members I will bring along are Dean and Lyle, Tanya, please come later as soon as Dorsen's monitoring is strengthened "

"Ok"

Dean and Tanya lowered their heads at the same time.

"Well then, tell it to Lyle. Dean and I will soon get out as soon as my preparation is completed."