Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 131




Sneak survey II

The next day, I infiltrated the office with Dean.

Indeed, the students in the capital city were helping the ranking officials to get work experience, but because it is very popular to get real experience nowadays, so they were also dispatching students to the main towns of various areas.

There is a shortage of manpower in the officials and the students themselves not only can work in the capital in the future but also they have the possibility to work in the local offices of different areas, so we can clearly see why it's popular .

That is why we also infiltrated as students.

Of course the papers are already ready from the school.

Since I feel depressed as they take away valuable opportunities for the students, I promised myself to make the utmost efforts to follow the desires of the applicants whenever this matter is cleared up.

Apart from that, I have a completely different disguise from yesterday.

Today I wear glasses, and additionally wear black hairy wigs close to indigo.

Because there is also black haired people in the city, there is no discomfort ( I do not stand out / I blend in).

Whatever hair color there is, it is fantasy.
Realistically speaking, people in different countries trade here in the port town, so I feel that there are particularly variations in hair color or appearance features.
Also in disguise, Dean and Lyle, came again through the door of the office.

Because I received the papers from the academy in advance, at the office, I showed my student card and I was able to smoothly enter.
Because I received the papers from the academy in advance, I could smoothly enter the office by showing my student card.

As I can not choose (the work) what I work on  here, I started to act separately from Dean.
...... It can not be helped though.

Nevertheless, because I am usually (in the position to give directions) the one giving directions, I get a fresh feeling since this time I (receive instructions and chores) am the one receiving them like when I was in the 21'st century.

Turn documents around here and do simple calculations.
Even so, it is fun to listen to stories and rumors of officials (which I can not absolutely listen when visiting as Iris.) since I couldn’t listen to them when visiting as Iris.

"... Alice, you do not have to do such a thing"

"No. I am learning a lot of things, although I am not a big help here, it is natural to help with what little thing I can."

I told someone who cared about my situation and return to work.
What I am doing now is the collection of garbage.
Even if you say garbage, it is not just garbage, it is the documents they plan to burn.
It is thoroughly established that burning documents is prohibited.

I brought those I gathered, to the back garden.
Before throwing them away to the incinerator, I take a look inside.
……bingo.
To the contrary, I smile.

Documents that should not be processed, statements of residents, etc.
That's exactly what I was looking for.
I know who has thrown this away, as I collect them directly from individual trash boxes, so I know who was trying to burn them.

There was also a report about this case in the papers.
It was a meaningful time because I was able to visit the office I created more than anything else.

We joined with Dean at the closing time, and we informed the people about the completion of the report and the rewards in various ways and we returned to the inn.

*** Thanks to Theo for helping with proofreading