Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 237


 A soldier's thoughts

Hi readers! I'll try to continue translating in my free time, please support this site!!! Thanks!
********************************************


"... Everyone, please line up!"

The words of Ms. Mary lift up our spirits.
Today, I leave Marquis Anderson grounds and head for the territory of Almeria dukedom.
The personnel was gathered in the stadium.

...We go to a battlefield.
We can feel it so much that our skin gets tense and the cold air dominates the field.

"... Dude, have you heard? This commander, it seems to not be Shreley"

I tilted my head to the words from my colleagues.

"Who is it then? ... No way, has our commander married and has son to send as replacement !?"

"It is impossible. Also, no matter how much our lord and the Duke of Almeria are related, he needs to send reinforcement to the battlefield ..."

"... there! Shut up soldiers!"

We were scolded by Mr. Shreley.

Eventually, a woman appeared on the platform of the stadium.

Ah! That person……! When I saw her I was surprised.
I can't forget, I don't want to forget..
...... About her.

Well, she always appears in our training at Marquis Anderson grounds.
She's as young as I am, and so talented that the seniors have recognized her.
That alone is not the most interesting thing about her, but a person with enough strength to convince all of us is.

"Mr. Shreley, who is that woman? we will lose confidence ...... "

When we first saw that strength of her, we were unexpectedly laughed at by Mr. Shreley.

"Well, it can't be helped. She is the one who got called a genius by General Gazelle."

After being told so, I trained with her many times.
Initially, I was shy honestly. but... soon I regretted.
This delicate girl, kept defeating us as if we were ants.
Even though I could be satisfied with her being my senior, I couldn't admit that I was inferior.
But even if many attacked her at the same time, we were knocked down by her.

I wonder if I am really talented ...
I also felt such a shame...
But every time I remembered Mr. Shreley's words, and saw her movements... I was dying to train with her.
...... I thought that feeling embarrassed was really wasting an opportunity that would never come back.. to train with an excellent knight.

When I was chasing her to train, I noticed that some big guys were doing hard training and screaming without embarrassment.

Then I changed my mind, left aside all doubts and started to train with her.

"You ... when you swing the sword, the center of gravity is slightly blurred. Be careful with that."

While doing that, she started to point out my wrong doings, every time I played a simulated match with her.
According to her, the sword has to become easy to swing.

Eventually I began taking the lead in the simulated game with her.
By doing so, I can become stronger ... were my thoughts.

She seems to be General Gazelle right hand man... Someday, I will be too.. I think so.

...... So that's why I could never forget her ...
Why is she here?

Besides me, many wondered the same.
When she went up the stadium, it became a noisy.

...... But, eventually it will calm down...
She did not say anything special.
Just was standing there.
However, at her dignified figure, everyone in the place got attracted to her siluette.

"... I was given the command of this team."

While wrapping the field with a tense feeling, her voice was so soft and light that not resembled the lines of military marching to war.

...... But, the next moment.

"We are heading towards the Duke of Almeria. Now the state of the Duke of Almeria's territory is being attacked by two unknown forces... and the only defense is the current Democratic Guard of Almeria. Even if we join hands with them, it is overwhelmingly disadvantageous "

Her voice grew severe, and her tone became cold and serious.

"But I believe that with everyone we can overthrow this situation quickly"

While saying that, she sees everyone to their eyes.

"...... And.. this isn't pure confidence, what I state is a pure fact, I believe so."

She laughed.
But, our heart trembles.

"Do not be afraid of enemies, us, General Gazelle men have brutal fangs ... Do not be afraid! I will open path for you, let's win, Follow me soldiers! "

She uttered her words indiscriminately, but everyone feels like that strange magical power lives in that word.
We feel like we saw the battlefield behind her.
I guess it was not only me.

"... We should never fall down, as we fall, the Duke of Almeria falls, then Marquis Anderson falls, everyone's precious people will also be caught up in the fight of warfare "

The fighting spirit burns up in our eyes.
Not only me but also everyone was stained with this spirit.

"Come on ... let's never again let them have foolish ideas, such as trying to destroy the land of our country. Let's engrave in them the name of Marquis Anderson in fear"

We raised our swords.
Not only me but everyone who was on the spot raised our swords all together.
That was the testimony that proved that she grasped the hearts of all of us.

She smiles with a pleasant smile and stares in direction of the Dukedom of Almeria.
But, that was only a moment.
She instructed everyone instantly, brought a horse and rushed across the land in direction to the Duke of Almeria.

.... Her image.. is like seeing the young General Gazelle.
While watching her, I thought of such a thing.

14 comments:

  1. I actually have no interest in the Mothers story, not even a little... my only focus is on Iris not the Mother... doesn't she have her own story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda feel the same, the only time I care about her mother is when she's directly interacting with Iris

      Delete
    2. She had an interesting chapter of her and her husband before marriage. After these two recent chapter I tried back to read it again but I forgot the number of that chapter. 😅

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the chapter :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muuuuchas gracias por el cap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. un capitulo mas que alegría jajajaja hoy me metí en la pag de casualidad y me encontré con este capitulo me alegra que no hallas abandonado

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the update! please continue to update you only need a few chapters to finish the story, thank you so much i will keep supporting you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the update, I'm already anxious to the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the update!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your hard work ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the pov versions of others.. I think it's important to know.
    But yeah I know what you mean.. I too can't wait to see Dean x iris moments :)

    Thx for the chapters

    ReplyDelete

Your message has been sent. It will be published after approved.