Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 136


Adventure

"I did it ... You thought I would not dare because I'm a woman but you brought me and I came... am I not a good lady, Dean"

"Oh, is that so?"

To Dean's consent, my heart is happy.

"They will not be wrapped up in any beautiful words, because after all, they are rogues, but they also understand our rules, if it does not go as we want ... ... That is it. And if I can not meet their expectations, my name will be gone. "

"... If it's so why would you cooperate with them, let us lend our power to you.."

"Oh Dean, it is rather my side that will be helped by this"

Trade, established... ....

It can not appear in my face, but I feel a breath of relief that the negotiation was successfull.

I talked with Grouse, and the result was great.

However, things have not been solved yet.

From here, but the real act starts.

"... If it is possible ... it's immediate, please disclose all your bases to me"

In my request, Grouse nodded.

"Then, from my part"

When looking at the plans, a man standing on the wall approaches and looks into the map.

Then, I pointed one after another the places and told the actions we needed to perform in each case.

"...... Here it is"

"Why are you signaling there?"

"The sewerage under construction is passing under here, you can also use it if I let the officials form a cooperation with you. It will be to use temporarily, when the rebellious Vortic family members come, You can also hide there or use it when you move. "

"……I see"

"At the same time, for the tailoring event of the Azuta Corporation, the hideout of the mastermind, Tanya also has examined and it's nearby, this is what you will do about it..."

I point in the map, Dean nods as if convinced that it's sure it's like that.

"... What shall you do? Are you going with us?"

"Yeah ... before that, I will drop by the police box and pick up Tanya."

"Ok"

"I taught you the place ... ... So will you also move?"

"Oh, attempting to clean this mess with our hand ... ... but is it ok?"

"Well, you must face your issues yourself ... At least, your members are involved in this, that is a fact ...Only a man named Dida with brown hair, he is not involved, he went to gather information, please rescue him... well, I do not think I can do anything more about your internal conflicts that is why it's on you guys from this on... "

"How?"

"... ... And then, if you do the things half-baked, or if you imitate your former companions who caused this mess, I will directly dispatch the guards."

"Hahaha ... ...! That's good, bastards, prepare!"

With Grouse's call, the men showed excitement.

"Well then, we will have time to talk with you after this"

"Oh yes, if this matter is settled, come again, I want to work a lot with you"

"Oh, it's nice, I look forward to it"

And we hurried back to the main street.