Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 142



Settlement

Well, today I am a bit nervous ... or so much depressed that my body is heavy.

Because today is the day that I'll have to face Dorsen.
To not be get caught in the incident of my territory ... ... It is not easy to manage the information that reach the high ends.

Rather than being Dorsen himself the problem, it is impossible that this ends on him, it will surely reach all nobles.
In the aristocratic society the reputation of our house may be lost if this goes wrong.

So I invited Dorsen to my house.
Of course, Tanya, Lyle are with me as well.

It was because of yesterday state of things that I was worried if it would be okay, but today Dida returned to me with a fresh face.

I wonder if I talked enough to Tanya to get all organized.

While I was thinking of such things, I received the report that Dorsen has arrived.
I answer my people to guide him to the residence and I await him to enter.
Then after a while I heard a knocking sound, and Dorsen came in with the guide.

Because he was traveling, it was more plain than usual.
If you check the expression of Dorsen ... his eyes are very calm.

"... .... Long time no see, Mr. Dorsen, please be at easy..."

When I said that, I silently sat down.

"For what purpose did you visit my territory this time?"

While drinking tea that Tanya brew, I ask.

"I wanted to know about you,"

"Haa ..."

He gave a stupid response as reason, my prediction was true after all.

"I did not know anything about you, I accused you wrongly without any understanding of the situation, I also was very brute with you... I had the doubt if it was correct what I did ... So I visited here as I heard about you. "

"Really, that's in the past now. I said it quite clearly already.
What do I gain from you listening calmly now? Did you want to know about me before, did you ask about it at that moment? Was it not that you judged me only based on what you thought at that moment without caring about what was the true after all?
Besides, what if you have come to the conclusion that that you did was not right?
your apologize doesn't mean anything to me, I do not want to have anything to do with your person.
Rather, I just feel uncomfortable having you in my surroundings."

Dorsen did not shout at me, he only listened to my words.

Oh, I thought that he would have a reaction based on how he was.

"What were you going to do if you knew me and decided that I was right or wrong, or as a result, you came to the conclusion that it was not right what you did?"

"That is ... I do not know."

"It will not only be a story for you anyway?"

At his words, I say so and breathe heavily.

"... ... In the beginning, I was thinking of apologizing to you"

"Oh, have you changed your thoughts, and after hearing me, you think I was in the wrong?"

"No, it is not so, I thought that my apology has no meaning as you said. If I apologize, it does not change that I hurt you. When I return to the school, I will not go back to the side of the prince. Because now I think that they are wrong. "

"Well, the wonderful thing is that if I certainly apologize I will be sent away very soon .... And then although I cannot correct my mistake, I will not hurt you ever again, about the second prince I do not want you to worry because I do not want any restraint from him, so as to follow my justice without prejudice next time "

"Turning another page is the fact how I restrained you at that moment..."

"Well, I can say that there is no place where you can hurt me, whether it be mind or body,"

I said good-naturedly.
It is annoying if I'm told that he will take responsibility for the scratches.

"As you mentioned, there is nothing I can do for you, because I do not want your anything. Also, while going through the recent trouble and checking why the eastern part is unstable, you thrusted your head in the case is not it? "

"At the very least, I wanted to be your power."

"It is annoying"

I laugh and say it sharply, Dorsen rounds his eyes as if surprised.

"You are a knight, but before that you're the only son of Druna-sama, what do I say to the Catarburi family if something happened to you? It is known that there is a discontent between us with the preceding case. If there is any chance, there is a possibility that rumors start saying that I used the opportunity to retaliate to you in the first place. "

"that is……"

Fuu ... ..., I sigh again.
I wonder how many times I breathed a sigh after seeing him.

"You have not changed since that time, I think that having a feeling of justice is very wonderful but your current self-righteousness is very troublesome, because of the correctness that you trust so much, you don't look around yourself or think about the situation. As a result, there will be someone who will suffer inconveniences with your correct actions, and you are not even trying to take responsibility for the result ... ... as if you were a child longing to be a hero.

"Such a thing……"

"It can be said that the proof is that you lost to me. When I was told that my actions were wrong, as you mentioned, I abandoned the school and returned to my home. The relationship between the Catabella family and the Armenian family can not be easily restored anymore. I just accept what I have made and not try to put my nose on others affairs. "

In my words, Dorsen was completely silent.

"If you have time to dream like a child, please do not involve me in it, though it is appreciated your attitude please stop and leave our territory. "

I folded the folding fan in my hand.
I think that I am smiling for the first time from when I came here.
The biggest smile from today is now.