Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 145



Back story

"... .... ah ... after all, neither Van nor Dorsen were of use."

Laughter leaked out.

"Were not you expecting it from the beginning? It would be really lucky if they were of use not?"

In the words of Dean, I nodded.

"Well, this case is just a little gift from my part ... to ... her,"

The plan is progressing smoothly.
Meanwhile, I was able to imagine her panicking and I enjoy it very much.

"A terrible one you are, some nobility houses have not been demoted to your game yet, because the church's case post superstitions have not been lifted but soon it will be possible not?"

"Oh, I am kind, because those people were involved with the papers of the church in the first place, sooner or later this will happen. I just gave them the opportunity for the last resuscitation before their ruin ... .... However, since they didn't appreciate it and ruined themselves, it does not itch to help them a little. "

In my words, this time Dean laughed grandly.

"Sorry, Van and Dorsen, I thought that they would bring us a little more fun ... but after all, those boys were useless."

In truth, Van was preparing a much more interesting game for me though.
But the surveillance of that woman's hand was sharper than I thought, and I had no choice but to give up this game and solve them faster.
It's regrettable, that I had to end my game with them with this incident.

"Oh, it's harsh ... clearly, like your mother ... ...."

"Do not talk about my mother, do you know how often you mention her"

"... This is rude, but I think you should appreciate my comments because you have grown so far because of her."

"Hehe ... ... is that a new joke?"

"No, it is a very impressive fact, on the other hand she was your teacher too, you are now a lady thanks to her."

In Dean's words, I thought for a moment.

Indeed, mother was a good teacher. ...... On the other hand as a lady I'm not so good like her yet.