Regarding your questions


Hi,

Sorry if I said that I can't continue translating but it's the truth.

Funds are needed to best edit the translations, to ask for more people to translate because one person to translate, clean, edit, review and check errors and regular post for three novels (Common sense of a duke's daughter, Garudeina, Nozomanu.. ) is pretty difficult and more if you're a student...

The people who started helping without any reward gave up right away, so we need it to maintain this site and its novels to the long run.

Please understand and my apologies if this saddens our readers, but it's a reality we can't ignore.

Thanks!,
Have a happy week!




6 comments:

  1. So should I cancel my Patreon donation then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I had found your translations I was so over the moon happy!! Sorry to hrar you may no longer be translating. I truly appreciate the time and effort you have put into helping me escape reality even if only for a moment. All the best 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,
    Just on hold for now until we reach 50 patreons, or equal amount.
    I'm looking for a solution but I need your help if possible =)

    I think I wrote giving place to misunderstandings, I'll end this for now, doesn't mean later on I'll not continue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for what you have translated until now. I understand your decision. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your message has been sent. It will be published after approved.