Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 159


Secret meeting II

I took the best wine from the cupboard and opened it.
It was something my grandfather used to do.

Occasionally my grandfather sends me alcohol so I taste it, but because I usually do not drink much, I only save them.

Tanya refrains and Dida can drink anything, even if he drinks with great momentum, Lyle and Tanya will be pushed into it. So, to hand over those wines, it's not appropriate.

Merida and Moneda usually go out with me.
Sit on the veranda and tilt the glasses with each other.

"As I said before ..."

He opened his mouth thinking about choosing the words.

"Is there sometimes when one is unaware that others are happy?"

"Is that your experience?"

"...."

"People are not strong enough to be able to take all the information, for example, if we mention the flood control, they will ask the people living in the area near a river or lake if flood damage occurred fifty years ago and a hundred years ago. If they are told that it happened, they will fall into anxiety and panic?"

"That is ... ... well"

In his example, I have a bitter smile. It is likely to happen.

Those who did not know are happy, because it's one bad thing less .... But those who knew it, can say that construction work will not work or that I'm doing information manipulation as my convenience ... and there is a possibility that this time will produce doubts. it may be said that it's no good to speak before time.... But, I want to be sincere to them. "

"……I see"

"Besides, I do not know if the others will not be happy as I am if they knew."

Nobody can understand others' feelings by a hundred percent.
It is impossible to guess how the other you know thinks about it....
That is why no one knows if one is unaware the other is happy.
Or even the person himself.
Information that I did not know may have fruit in unexpected places.

"I do not know what you are hiding, but if you hide it thinking of the other party, that is only your speculation, you don't know whether it will turn good or bad, Why don't you gradually come up with things to check it? Or, how far can you build relationships hiding things ... Is not it?

"When I am doing something hidden ... does it seem so?"

"I do not think you are hiding.. that's sort of mistaken, I thought it was a bit different from talking things about the flood to the people. Well, I do not know if you are hiding from anyone."

"I am keeping secrets to many people, also to you ..."

"Oh, for example, what kind?"

"If I say that, it will not be a secret"

"Hehe ... ... certainly it seems, I am also hiring a doubtful person, mostly, well ... I did think of this before."

As for grandfather's choice of alcohol, it is delicious just as grandfather always chooses.
Speaking of which, I used to drink alcohol by myself as well after I finished my work in my previous life.

"There are one or two secret things that I can not say to anyone too. if you do not harm the people living in this place, that's all it is."

"... ... what are you talking about ... ...."

Contrary to his shaky voice, his smile was so gentle.

To tell the truth, I want to know what he is hiding.
However, at the same time it is scary.
There are plenty of doubtful materials. ...... I don't have the courage to lose him for a secret.

But at the same time, the time we have spent together says me that I can believe him.
So, good. ...... Even if you regret it is better than if you did not know.
If there is no lie in that words it means he was going in the same direction as me now.

1 comment:

Your message has been sent. It will be published after approved.