Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 207


Another Conference II 
"... Are you sure?"

"Please, Marquis Derris"

Speaking of Marquis Derris, Mimosa's engagement will be annulled.

... Anyway, the other party was one of the houses that Bern called.
In order to prevent that he escapes from the crimes committed by any chance, I made Tanya send a list of his crimes to Bern, from when I asked her to investigate.

Now, I have to write a celebration letter to Mimosa for her engagement cancellation.
...It's a funny thing to be celebrating an engagement cancellation.

The rest will depend on how Mimosa's lover moves... but he cannot do anything to her anymore.
However, I think Mimosa will be happy.

It is a nobleman duty to marry but it's a person right to marry someone you love.
As a friend, I pray from the bottom of my heart that she's happy with whom she chooses.


"I understand well about the measures for the country, however I would like to ask about the coronation of Prince Alfred"

"Let me answer about it"

Obstructing Bern, Prince Alfred opens his mouth.

"As everyone knows, the state of our country after what happened was disastrous, so we will give priority to restoring the country and we will do the coronation ceremony one year later."

"... That idea is reasonable ... But it is regrettably as the opposition forces are still trying to overturn the situation if given an opportunity ... The fact that Edward's sentence is yet to be executed is giving them hopes, so Prince as quick as possible please execute the sentence or finish the coronation ceremony. It is better for the country if you, Prince, show a solid position.


"....You're right about that, I will make adjustments so the coronation ceremony will be held as soon as possible"

At his words Marquis D'Angle lowered his head and seated again.
The meeting ended after that.

.... After this, I can go back to the territory or stay in the capital.

I myself wish to return to the territory sooner but .... What shall I do?
While I was thinking about such a thing, I was stopped by a servant of the royal palace.

"... Duke of Almeria, Iris, Your Highness calls you."

At those words, I solidified for a while.
He passed to me a letter, indeed, Dean's handwriting and his signature is in it.

No way at this timing, to be called by him ....

"... Okay, I will go you." I said to the servant.

Although the letter is genuine, I asked Tanya to accompany me as precaution, proceeding with caution has always been my law. Better to prevent than to regret.

After reaching the end of the royal palace pavilion, there was a garden located in the back.

Dean has already arrived and was sitting at a table.

I was guided to his front seat and I sat down there.

2 comments:

Your message has been sent. It will be published after approved.