Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 224


Conspiracy II

"By the way, the first Prince Alfred, which was enveloped in a secret veil, finally appeared."

"Oh yeah, I thought that the little second prince would start a rebellion and eventually an internal war... It was a poor result.. he was caught so easily that he's lucky to even be somehow still alive. I checked the surveillance of his imprisonment place and he was not very good.... "

"But even so, the First Prince is a good ruler. From a long time ago I never thought he would appear and take charge of that place. "

"Would you like to meet him once, when all this is over?"

I put a cup on the table, and my grandfather pours coffee for both of us. From there, a fragrant scent spread around.

"But, I can not understand something... We don't know which side will fall down yet when leaving from the Duke of Almeria ... "

"If the Kingdom of Tasmeria were defeated by the Twil's country, they would probably hang with all their strength to that territory, although one duke would not be able to bear with the two countries attacking it, so eventually it's good either way for us. To be honest the biggest obstacles to make my wish come true, are those who have not left yet the reins of the future of this country"

It has become fun, and a smile floats.

"The longer the time we're not in this country, the better our plan will carry. This is all for the sake of having the country in my hands."

"But, if you lose, will you suffer financial damage?"

"No, we should make those responsible for the invasion pay the guaranty, because they seem to have accumulated a lot of stolen things..."

"Haha, baiting the muscle head of your older brother to do your dirty deeds..."

"Like this, they will easily be defeated on their own, without me having to move my hand, and even if he managed to survive and come back early, they will get caught up in our little tiny work."

"Huh ...... Kaadir-sama's fine workmanship ..."

Before hearing the details, the old man had a bitter smile on his face.

"What happened grandfather?"

"No, I just thought of the hardships your future lovely wife Iris will have to face thanks to you..."

"... what do you worry, my future beloved wife will not be so weak that she could be crushed in this way. Even if she loses all of her territory, country and family she has me, does she not?"

At my words, grandfather was stunned for a moment.
For me, his reaction is more surprising.

"Is this supposed to be your expression of love for her?"

"If I didn't love her I wouldn't have proposed to her... What is it, granddady, you thought it was a joke?"

"No, no ... clearly, it looked like simple political stuff the thing about your marriage, and it's not normal to purposely push your loved woman to a dilemma of life and death, make her lose her family, country and territory and marry her..."

"As I said earlier, she is not so weak as to be crushed by this degree of attacks, and politically .... Hmm, there is certainly that side of benefits too, but not the only thing why she interested me. Wow, I will not go to court a marriage to a Duke of a land across the sea only for some political matters. "

"It is certainly so, but while overbearing, Prince Kaadir, you're attracted by the Duchess of Almeria.."

In truth I only saw her once.
It was only at that time when I visited the Duke of Almeria confidentially.
After seeing it a few times when I went to the Kingdom of Tasmeria with the country's inspection group.

"When the trade with the Duke of Almeria became active, I let my people investigate the area, so I learned of her existence, what kind of joke was it for me at the beginning ... it was quite exaggerated content I thought...I went to the actual land and found out that it was the truth. She's an incomprehensible one, wise, intelligent, merciful .... woman that should be standing next to the king. It is natural, by me who will be king soon to want her by all means "

"Haa ..."

Whether it is convincing or not, I got an ambiguous reaction from grandfather.

"...That reminds me, the Duke of Almeria has its own production of silk"

However, at these words, grandfather had a rare expression on his face.

"What !!!?"

It was very shocking for the old man.

"How could they make it if it's a precious secret so well guarded ... How in the world it ended in their hands..."

"I don't know, I wonder if she discovered it herself or somehow got the information, or if a competent subordinate discovered it... But if there are so competent people under her, will not she have enough talent to be recognized by such competent people? "

"Surely that's a fact, I have to change my perception of her"

I was satisfied with the words of grandfather, I again poured more tea into the cups.

"It was only a few moments we met, but that's enough, because I knew that her way of conduct herself was not a lie or an exaggeration"

"... I see, for our country it's better like that..."

"Grandfather, have you forgotten about that time? Father has not stopped his moves to obtain that land even if I opposed it at the beginning... I can not do anything already and I don't have the time to manage such stupid individuals... Besides, as I said earlier ... She will not be crushed even if their plans prevail. I saw it in her intense eyes. "

My grandfather continued having a worried and sad face at those facts, but it's something that can't be changed and its benefits for us are immense.

"Well, by all means, I would like you to do your best in the Kingdom of Tasmeria. Even if the Duke of Almeria struggles ignore it, once the Kingdom of Tasmeria is defeated, we move her onto the ship as planned, because it will be difficult to make her do as she's told. "

"I see ..."

"So, Kaadir, what kind of mischief did you make your brother do at the end?"

"I just reused their plans..."

"…Reuse?"

"You see, that fox of that Twil's country had been spanking the Duke of Almeria for quite a while in the old days. Because they did not care to attack at that time, I had to reuse their plans and instigate them to attack now. I only confused them a little... Let's make them fight safely... yes, safely... "

I was having fun while talking, smiling remembering that feeling.


(TL: Please help this site to continue! Patreon Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee Thanks!!! )

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the translations and the chapters :D ☺♥♥☺ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up! Iris is Alfred's! When is the grandmother queen going to move to make Iris her granddaughter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is not how you court a lady, you brute of a prince

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha funny.... Oh btw, I read the raws and yeah Iris is in a big trouble...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, how can Iris territory resist the army of a whole country! Its going to be difficult to imposible!!!. And Im glad the prince trust her so much, but how can he be ok with causing her so much pain, as his grandfather mentioned? He really thinks a lot of himself if he thougth that she will be ok if she loses everything but still has him. 😤 Stupid prince, I would buy it more as admiration for her than love.

    ReplyDelete

Your message has been sent. It will be published after approved.