Site message =D


Hi readers!

Did adding disqus and discord make the site more comfortable?

Please let me know your thoughts!

Thanks!


PS: Also, I know many wonder why after saying bye I have continued..
Even if the people who support the site is very few and the funds don't reach to get the needs solved.. after some time, I thought that I had to continue for the few people who support the site. I hope more people continue supporting the site and with time, we reach the goals, both in releases and help.


Also! if any have some fan art for the novels, please send a message or post it and I'll upload it as the next chapter's image / header.


                                                                    /\___/\
                                                                 (=  ^.^  =)
                                                                 (")   .    (")__/

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent. It will be published after approved.