Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 146



Invisible

My mother was born in Twil 's Country.
Why did she came to this country ...... to investigate this country and act as an intermediary to pass information to her country.

It seems she was sneaking into the royal palace, and she was doing her job well at first.
Why did she fall in love with the baron?

My mother was a beautiful one.

Appearance is also a weapon.

It is a good thing that her appearance was excellent, it was helpful if well used.
If it is a mediocre figure it can be ignored and not achieve anything but if it is an excellent figure it is also handy to let the nobility and royalty of the enemy country fall.
Of course, there are many other things that she needed to have, not just appearance.

Anyway, as my mother's appearance was good, Honey trap ... ... the so-called color scheme was the best option.
But even though this, my mother got crazy ... mother got to like a baron, and she couldn't complete her mission because she fell in love.

Well, thanks to that, I was born.

After that, she looked for a corner to hide with me and refused the instructions of Divan.
She was witnessed by the Baron's wife's at that scene, and mother's identity was dangerous for them, it seems that mother left the baron at that moment.
About this, it was said that Divan also failed the mission.

It seems that the goal was to let me be recognized as a member of the baron house and create chaos in the nobility as I ascend into the aristocratic society.

At that time, the plan became a foam.
Totally ...... Divan is also a key point, why it failed.

Well, I was okay because she came back safely.
However, to say that it is thanks to that wife that she could come back, it is ironic.

The correct wife advised my mother.

"You are a stain for the baron. There is trouble for my husband just because you are there. Go out instantly. If you don't go out, I'll report it to the country ".

In the end the baron concerned that his wife would report her to the country preferred to have us long away from him.

Anyway, why did my mother obediently go out?

You ought to be able to threaten the baron with a shield, you had such power to get use of.

The baron family would be in trouble if my mother's identity is divulged.

Yet instead of doing so, mother left home not to bother him.

At that time, she could not prepare much, she was in no condition to prepare anything.

She managed to give birth to me safely, but my life was so painful without money.

It will attract unwanted attention and various speculations would be made, if a woman of nobility runs to a poor and rural state with the clothes on as when she was in the baron house.

And such speculations will turn to murmurs, and rumors, that are transmitted even if adults do not tell the child of the woman directly.
...... Thanks to that, they said a lot of heartless things about me.

There were a lot of hard things to endure, bad moments and harassing.
Even if asking my mother why father does not exist, mother never returned an answer.

If Divan didn't appear and did not teach it about it, I would have been left unknown forever.

Divan taught me a lot of things.

From the viewpoint of people 's observation, choosing a way to get in the favorable side of each person while observing them, education that can correspond to a wide range of activities.

The world is wide, and everything in my world where only malicious intent directed to me, but it was a small space in the wide world.

I was keeping it a secret from my mother that I met him.
I felt that the secret is going to be overwhelming, but I enjoyed it purely.