Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 168 (Part 1)


The lamentation of the Duchess I

...... I participated in training today as well, my body was dull.

... My husband is late, he should have returned already, I have a bad feeling. I rushed with the horse through the path that my husband would pass.
When I saw my husband being attacked, my blood came up to my head and I slaughtered the enemy in anger without thinking at all.

I was relieved from the bottom of my heart when I had finished them off...
At the same time, I was ashamed of my own self being so dull.
It has been a long time since I had an actual battle. Recently I felt that it has a lot of sense to receive father's military training.

...... Do not forget.
When it is peaceful, you do not know when that peace will be threatened.
The important thing is that if you do not protect your peace, it will easily slip through your fingers.

"It is a training that I specially designed for you.... Can you be a man and deal with my sword? "

Once my peer saw my sword coming, he dodged it without question.
...... In the present day, there are no one in the army appropriate to match my sword. Why?, because the movements are not following a pattern but more like my feelings, so my movements are unreadable.

"……Next!"

I Raise my face and call the next army soldier.
A new military recruit named Pixi was nominated by another soldier but...
No one dares come before me.
Looking around, the number of soldiers still standing was considerably low.

Suddenly a person we all knew well appears in my sight.

"... .... Oh, Lyle ... Did you, you came to see Marquis Anderson today?"

"Yeah!"

Dida blindly nodded with a blushed face.
I will be rude if I were to laugh at him, but his reaction was so cute as if it were yesterday he was a boy taking the training here.

"What is that reaction towards your Master's daughter and Lord's wife?"

Lyle shuddered and and his face became white as a paper.

"It's fine ... Dida, Lyle, please become my sparring partner, whichever of you comes first is fine?"

"Because I will win the game today!"



As I said that, I saw Dida came up to the playground to start and I smiled with my heart rising for a good battle.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent. It will be published after approved.