Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Ch 183


Confirmation

It is regrettable.
Looking at the clock mark the time, I feel a grudge with it.
It's like telling me ... hurry, hurry.
I have to write a letter, but I feel troubled with the time.

"Wow ..."

While resting my eyes from writing letters all night, I can't stop thinking.

I was thinking about the future of the territory, when Lyle came into the room.

"Lyle! You're just in time, I was thinking of calling you and Dida just now"

"I saw Tanya a while ago and she told me to come here."

At his words, I got impressed with Tanya's intuition.

"... So, what happened?"

To Lyle's question, I told him I was thinking about the circumstances of the kingdom and the future security we would need for the territory.
Lyle did not move and listened to my explanation patiently.

"In that case, you must strengthen the security of the banks first, as the lady says, it would be better if you guarded the gold coins and when you collect them from the stores and conversion offices. "

"Well, that's the case .... Please let me know when you have prepared the men and resources for it and I will inform the officers."

"Okay"

"... Speaking of which, Lyle. The Order formally sent an apology letter."

"I am sorry, ... I bothered your people." was their message.

Lyle burst out laughing.
It is extremely rare for the knight head to be refused while recruiting people.
The Order is the honored job.
...... That is why people who think like Dorsen is nowhere seen.

Apart from that, the recruitment of the Order was too overwhelming impolite.

Both Lyle and Dida are from Almerian Duke's house.
Even though it is openly public, the order dared to recruit them, each nobility house would see it as the Order having a fight against the Almerian Duke. The persistence of not only himself but also the Marquis Anderson dictates that too.
In other words, it's saying to all nobility houses to be wary of joining side with us.

"Do not mind it... Even so, was it really okay? If you wish to join them, I will respect your decision."

"What are you asking, my hope is to serve the lady."

"I am thankful you say so, but you originally were a noble..."

"I am Lyle, I have no other name. There is nothing left for me as nobility ... I left all for my lady I ... Am I unnecessary?"

"No way!"

I also said to Dida that he's free to decide his own future at the time of the case of the Vortic Family, but truly I need everyone here.
It is certain that I was able to come so far with the help of everyone, and more than anything ... we were from a very early age together.

"My name for me is not something important, there are some reasons why I rejected it, for me you are my family.. so, nobility.. it's over."

I can not imagine if they betrayed me. It's impossible.
I have shared my thoughts, feelings, and life with them ... All the time I shared with them is enough for me to be able to believe so.

"I understand why you said it. I think you want us to advance the way we want."

"... ...." The oath did not change in this heart "It is not just something I sworn in the past."

I tilted my head in answer to Lyle's words.

"When I was young ...... I was sworn it to myself. Without being picked up by a lady my future would have been bleak... For me, you were a guide, you showed me the path.. I only wanted to return you what you did for me. I swore to myself that if I had the power I would protect you. "

"Lyle ... ...."

"I do not want anything else"

"Well ... well, it's good ... if you do not hesitate, then that's it."

I was trying to contain my tears and I laughed.

"Good. Well, even if you told me you will join the knights, did you think that I would let you leave so easy?"

When I said so, Lyle laughed.

"Then why did you ask?"

"I thought that we should know everything about each other as a preparation for the future, just like Dida let us know before."

Indeed, Lyle nods.

"But since I do not want to tie you up, I do appreciate your feelings of gratitude, but a different thing is to decide your way for you, I also said to Tanya the same. "

"It is impossible to serve to anyone other than the mistress, even if there are many lives, it is not enough."

"Oh Dear……"

I imagined such a thing, I laughed in spite of myself.

"Then, Lyle, I'm expecting a lot from you from now on,"

"Of course"

After that, Lyle had gone away and I turned my attention again to the document.

After I finished writing instructions to the bank officers, I then write instructions to the corporation people, then I write the whole currency transport route map to Sebas ....

I have to send a report to Lyle and Sebas and ask them to adjust it together.

It seems to me that the goods side is in a eerie state.

If this case is over, I wonder if I should have a special holiday ...
Because I continue suffering from insomnia, I must be careful not to collapse.
With that being the case, I kept writing the documents rigorously.

TL: Thanks for the corrections to the chapter grammar! =)

4 comments:

  1. Awwww lyle is love c: , i need more of the past xD lyle was a noble????OMG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you first read the novel,I maybe theorized hat Iris would be with Lyle because he's apperance is somewhat of a noble😘 but o course he belongs to Dean forever
    Thanks fr the translation😂

    ReplyDelete

Your message has been sent. It will be published after approved.