Garudeina Oukoku Koukoku Ki - Ch 61 (Second Part)


************** Sorry for the delay!!, here's the second part!. ************************

"The point is, you've come later. In this city, the ability decides the status, but no matter how powerful Dragonets are, suddenly appearing and taking their places.. Many people will be puzzled, and, many people will think that you're playing underhanded methods for power, It can lead to confusion... Do you understand? "



"…Yes"



If we look at the Dragonets, from their position and what would be their feelings in that situation, we will be struck by guilt letting them play that role for our benefit.



Indeed, because they are very powerful, just by looking at their appearance, it's really hard to ignore their sadness when they feel depressed.



"Is there a way? ..."



At the words of George, the Dragonets turn their faces with hope and expectation.



"Johan"



"Here"



"Solve the issue about the missing guards for my residence and my own security guards with them"



"... No way"



"Oh, the guard's duty is to protect the city and its residents. An organization that protects life. And adopting the newly arrived Dragonets as guards, as my attendants, attendants of the parliament, the people will accept them. Let's do it. "



"Okay ... that's it !! that's the solution !!"



"Do not be afraid. There's no reason for the people to doubt the loyalty of the guards, or keep away from them, Dragonets are not inferior nor superior, you'll be very welcomed in this position."



"............"



It was that problem the only worry since the time I encountered the Dragonets, but the solution proposed is very good.



"The current guards are originally in a state where they're both the military and at the same time my guards... but this now works only because the city is small and the population is only a few. Do you understand now? This can't continue. "



"Yes……"



Even now, internal fights and trouble increase, and the guards are having more work.



"When the town grows and the population increases, guard and military will have to be separated eventually, I would like you to think that this step only has come a little earlier ......... although I have not planned this yet ..."



As I said so far, watching the reactions in the surroundings, Dragonets are half as joyful, and half sorry for the problem they caused, and the others.. although a little bit unconvinced, they showed an understanding about the situation. Their next words were only welcoming the new members.



"Johan, if you created any troops on the military, I would like you to lead them as their general commander, on my behalf."



But that's a story for the future.. I don't know yet when it will be.



"Wow ... on behalf of His Excellency!"



"Oh, you're currently just accumulating dust as you're, the same with the past guards and loyal commanders, etc. The current guards are partly commanders by nature, so they'll be executives who recruit new personnel, and organize new troops... Jill, you will assist Johan as chief commander in charge of the supplies staff and serve as a mediator between me and Johan. "



"Such big responsibility .... but I like it!"



"So.. this will be how we proceed, is there any objection?"



"Ah ... there're no objections! We certainly will work to meet your expectations!"



"In the same way, I am also proud of you people, I am honored to have you here with me..."


" ... I will surely show you how useful I'm, even if I have to replace this body because it becomes unusable after it..."



About the dragonets.. this is the idea I thought of. Working with the Dragonets at the side to defend the city, and that way to make them to be accepted by the people.



Therefore, I decided not to advance to military all the current guards so they can become familiar with dragonets.



"And, although this came a bit late but, ... Leon, are you willing to move here?"



Finally the main topic is here.



"Yes but... I should consult with everyone ... probably, the answer is already decided, we also honor the proud Dragonil race, so we do not want to miss this chance."



"Ok, so please come here again after you ask the others. I'm expecting they would say yes, so let me prepare in advance for a place today, to let you all take a good rest. Lets ask the guards to give you guys some more time to walk around the city. Do you see any problems? "



"No, it's a good idea"


Thus, a new inhabitant is about to join Galdina ...


"Brother"



"Hmm?"



After everyone left, Felix and I remained in the mansion. I have finished dinner now and have been staring at the office's materials.



"Do you have any opinion about the Dragonets suddenly brought along?"



"... Well, somewhat ... There are a lot of unknown things about their capabilities, and it is risky to let them mix into the various departments.. but at the same time, it is a matter of fact that I do not want to miss out on war potential. "



"... let's leave it for now after all" he said.



"I do not know what to think, but somehow I feel that it will be troublesome if we let them be on low ranks forever?"



"I know that."



"Well, if we do not have a plan now... then it's best to decide how to handle the problem of their acceptance into the community more than being fixed on their jobs..."



"Oh, it seems a bit impressive to think we can solve that issue, but.. the guards can be of help at it.."



"Yeah, at the end, everything is just a change in title ..."



Such a discussion went on for a long time.. until the morning surprised us with the first light....


********** Please support us if you can, so we can continue translating this series to the best of our abilities!!! *************
If I delay the chapters, it's because I can't handle more at the moment, but I'll not abandon the serie =)

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Your message has been sent. It will be published after approved.